Auction Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Lilly's attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
2. All property is sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and neither Lilly's nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. No statement (oral or written) in this catalog, at the sale, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements are approximate.
3. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for the removal of all there winning lots. Bring your Boxes, Trucks and Movers NO HELP will be provided! Any Items left after 5pm on THURSDAY 31ST will be considered abandoned and will be donated to a local Charity.
4. There will be a buyer's premium of 16% added to the hammer price of each lot and it will be considered part of the total purchase price. All purchases will be subject to an 6.75% North Carolina sales tax unless (1) if you are a N. Carolina resident and you possess a valid tax-exempt number. Lilly's must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. No Exceptions!
5. PAYMENT - Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover cards. Your credit card will be charged at the end of the auction. We reserve the right to re offer auctioned items, if for some reason, credit card has been decline. You will be emailed an invoice at the close of the auction. It is your responsibility to contact Lilly's via telephone 704-821-9951 or email at email@example.com for payments not received.
6. SHIPPING - Lilly's will not be doing ANY Shipping for this Sale.
7. Lilly's reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability
8. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
9. In the unlikely, event that we lose our internet connection, Lilly's reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to continue or to cancel the remainder of the auction.
10. Bidder / Purchaser and their help / movers ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY for Any Accidents to them or their property while on the premises !!!!
11. If for any reason Lilly's moves any Lot(s) for storage to The Gallery there will be a minium fee of $25 per small Lot or more after evaluation.
Gerald R. Lilly NCAL #7526, NCFL #8270
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms